Our stainless steel motors are specifically designed to meet and/or exceed the requirements for a variety of applications such as meat packaging, food processing, pharmaceutical and beverage processing as well as clean room and sanitary applications or anywhere a motor is subject to high pressure wash downs. For environments that require extreme cleanliness and frequent wash-downs, it is well known that nothing stands up to a wet, corrosive environment as well as stainless steel and that's why it is considered the more desirable material for wash down duty motor frames and other exterior motor surfaces. The entire line is inverter rated for use with a VFD (variable frequency drive.)
These totally enclosed fan cooled motors have 1.15 service factor and are wound with class F insulation. When your application requires the very best in wash down duty motors, our motor will exceed you expectations. Remember, our price includes free delivery to your door. You can pay more, but you won't find a better motor anywhere.
- High Efficiency Design
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- IP66 Protections as standard
- Inverter Duty (20:1 VT; 10:1 CT)
- Vacuum Pressure Impregnation for all windings
- Double sealed bearings in both ends
- Class F insulation system, class B rise at full load
- 50 / 60 Hz @ 1.15 Service Factor
- NEMA Design B performance
- High starting torques
- 40° C ambient continuous duty
- C-Flange as standard
- Meets or exceeds NRCan efficiency requirements
- ISO 9001 Certification
- CSA + C + US Certification
- UL Listed
- Meets NEMA MG-1, Table 12-11 Efficiency Requirements as Mandated by the Energy Independence and Security Act.
- Meets MEMA MG-1, Table 12-12 Efficiency Requirements as Mandated by the Energy Independence and Security Act.
Wash Down Applications | Food Processing | Chemical Processing | Pharmaceuticals | Poultry Processing | Meat Processing | Dairy Applications | Bakery | Snack Foods | Bottling | Corrosive Environment | Tecate Plant Bottling