Control Panels Danfoss Potentiometers
Many independent engineers and manufactures consider this product to be unmatched in terms of quality, reliability, capability, and price competitiveness.
Key Product Features and Benefits:
- Sensorless Vector Technology with Programmable Volts Per Hertz Mode -- State of the Art Drive Technology
- Capable of Running Constant Torque and Variable Torque Loads
- Standard IP-20 Enclosure that can be upgraded to IP-21 or Nema 1 (See Accessory Items) -- Flexibility to Increase the Drive's Environmental Rating
- Requires LCP - Local Control Panel (See LCP 11 or LCP 12 when ordering) --- One LCP works on all Sizes (from M1 to M5 Sizes)
- LCP can be used to program multiple micro drives --- Download the same programming on multiple micro drives
- 2HP and larger drives include dynamic brake resistor (chopper) --- Extra Braking Capability for quick Deceleration Ramp Down Times
- Includes CE RFI Filter (at no extra charge) --- Suitable for Operation in Europe with the CE Mark
- Conformal Coated Printed Circuit board --- An industry unmatched feature for a drive at this price point
- Rated for 50C Ambient -- Great for high ambient temperatures
- 98% Energy Efficient --- Most Energy Efficient Variable Frequency Drive Available in Today's Market
- Suitable for "Book Shelf" Mounting --- Okay to Mount Side-by-Side within a Separate Cabinet and Save Mounting Space (the drive has an internal cooling fan for cooling)
- Capable of being programmed from a PC with the use of MCT 10 software
Tips for Proper Micro Drive Selection:
- The Output Current Rating needs to always be more than the motor's Full Load Amps.
- Review the accessory kits. Each drive needs a LCP (unless it is pre-programmed and running off of a digital input).
- What enclosure do you need? IP-20 (Standard Enclosure), IP-21, or Nema 1
- Do you want a "speed pot" on the the LCP? If so, use a LCP 12
- Din Rail Mounting Kit available as an accessory for Din Rail Mounting
Always FREE Shipping in the Continental U.S.